CONAPI is a solid and widespread structure capable of offering various services, from micro collection to macro collection through SDS sensitive data destruction service, thanks to the collaboration of nine member companies and ninety-seven partners, located throughout the country.
By the term macro-collection we mean a service designed to move large quantities of waste. This is possible thanks to our organization and the equipment and means our employees have at their disposal:
• Open-top containers from 10 cubic meters to 30 cubic meters
• Watertight closed containers with pump-open canopy
• Press containers from 10 mc to 20 mc
• Stationary presses
• Single- and double-chamber vertical presses
• Round balers
• Vehicles equipped with a spider
Each piece of equipment issued at our customers' premises is equipped with European Certification and the operation and maintenance manual. In addition, we offer the person in charge of the service a training course for the proper use of the equipment provided.
Micro-collection is a transportation and disposal service for small quantities of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
We carry out micro-collection services for large companies with several local units distributed throughout the country, offering them a dedicated operator and logistics platform and a uniform and homogeneous service.
Our micro-collection services:
• Hazardous and nonhazardous waste recovery
• Contaminated packaging recovery
• Potentially infected recovery
• Recovery of edible oils and fats
• Dedicated transport and destruction of archives
• Shredding according to the level of security required by the customer, with related certification of successful destruction and video documentation and supply of metal ecoboxes for SD ( Secure Destruction System ) destruction
• Supply of ad hoc equipment, e.g. ecobox for toner recovery, with possible customization.
• CARDBOARD 95/05
• MIXED PAPER
• SOFT MIX
• HARD MIX
• OLD CORRUGATED CONTAINER BOARD 95/05
• OVERISSUED MAGAZINE / NEWSPAPERS
• CARDBOARD 100
CONAPI operates as a waste paper exporter in the Far East with a network of agents present in China and has also consolidated its presence in Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and Turkey. The presence of our own network of agents and the frequent travels of our consortium members enable us to carry out joint inspections and surveys when the goods arrive at their destination so as to check their compliance, keeping the level of trust of our customers high.
We continue scouting in other markets such as India and other countries that have shown interest in purchasing waste paper in recent years.
Thanks to our expertise in international logistics, the management of shipments from the Italian warehouse to destinations outside Europe is extremely smooth. In addition, export volumes allow us a favorable position in terms of negotiating ocean freight rates.
This allows our consortium members and customers themselves to take advantage of favorable rates in international markets.
We support the client throughout the administrative management of waste, following him in the compilation of the Forms, in the detaxation of special waste assimilated to urban, in the compilation of the loading and unloading register and the MUD.